Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Coral Coral Coral!

So it might still be raining to the point where my backyard looks like a marsh, but it's SPRING! Let us rejoice with some beauty junkie!

I've always loved the color coral in interior decorating, but I think it's even more beautiful in makeup! I already went out and bought coral blush (obsessed) and now I'm thinking eye shadow, nail polish, maybe lipstick? Here are a few of my favorite coral-colored beauty products that I'm dying to try!

Benefit's Coralista Blush

Essie polish in Mango Bango

NARS the multiple in Portofino
Bare Minerals Eyeshadow Set in Coral Reef

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick for lids in Nectar


Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate


Beauty Junkies, what's your favorite makeup color for spring and summer?
2345

No comments:

Post a Comment