Saturday, April 30, 2011

Au Naturel

This is definitely a FAVE.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love makeup and beauty products (ahem, beauty junkie posts) but I truly believe natural beauty is 100% more important. Why hide yourself behind inches of makeup? I've always been a fan of the saying "Good from far, but far from good." Meaning, the girl might be good looking from far away, but get her up close and personal--you can tell if she's comfortable without cosmetics or, covering herself up. And everyone knows confidence makes you even more beautiful.

Even guys agree--natural always wins.

So when I found this picture in Allure magazine, I was pumped. I'm so tired of seeing models with absolutely, positively, beyond-perfect skin. Yeah, and I'm the Pope. C'mon people! It's so unrealistic. Now I'm not saying this girl wasn't photo shopped a little (you never know--right?) but it's a start. I hope this trend continues!

2345

No comments:

Post a Comment