Thursday, April 21, 2011

Braids!

This is one hairstyle I looooooove. I've been braiding my hair for a long time. I think it looks adorable on everyone. Some people think it looks "equestrian." I think they're wrong. It's so cute and you can do so many things regardless of hair length!

They say the braid is big for Spring this season. Pshhh, looks like I'm way ahead of the trends then!

Here are some of my favorite braid looks:







Obviously the simple braid that Zoe Saldana and LC are rockin' is a classic, goes with everything style. I usually wear my hair like that because it's the easiest. I actually did my hair like Blake Lively has hers for a wedding a few years ago. And Rebecca Romijn and Sarah Michelle Gellar styles are so pretty, I need to learn how to do this on myself!

Beauty Junkies, What's your favorite way to wear a braid? 2345

No comments:

Post a Comment