Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blue is good for you.

So I have been rockin' the navy eyeliner trend since I started wearing makeup. Which means I have been wearing it for...almost 10 years! I always loved how it made my blue eyes pop. It is not as harsh as black but still makes a noticeable difference. All throughout high school I wore Cover Girl's Perfect Blind eyeliner in cobalt. My sister wore it and like most makeup novices, I wanted my eyes to look just like hers. I switched to an eyeliner from my beloved Sephora in college, which I do still wear at times. However, neither of these can compare to the best navy eyeliner I have EVER used. Drum roll please....

Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner (Shown here in Black ink)


If you wear eyeliner, you MUST give this stuff a try. I was a little hesitant at first, just because you use a separate brush (which you should use with it to get the best effect) but it becomes so simple with a little practice. Unfortunately, they do not sell indigo ink, the shade I use anymore. However, Cobalt ink and Denim ink are great alternatives. I guarantee your eyes will stand out like never before!

Here are a few pictures of beautiful ladies trying the trend:






As you can tell, navy works on all skin tones and makes the whites of your eyes look even whiter. So pretty! 2345

No comments:

Post a Comment