Monday, May 23, 2011

Getting my wisdom teeth out...not so smart.

Hello my blog beauties!

It's been a while since I've posted...sorry! I had my wisdom teeth removed early last week and it has been HELL. Not only was I not put under during it (those shots of novicane were a bitch) but I have sinced developed the lovely thing called "dry socket." a.k.a where your bone is exposed to the elements and causes some serious pain. I went to the doctor and hopefully, will be all better within a few days!

On the bright side, I was given some stellar pain medication for my teeth. It works like a capsule-filled charm. No alcoholic beverages for me, though!

Because I am a closet nerd, I decided to post a little tid bit on wisdom teeth and dry sockets...yummy!

and to dry sockets...


Now time to go use my syringe....Happy Monday! 2345

No comments:

Post a Comment